Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Solving the world's problems one felt ball at a time

Off-topic: have you seen this dude, Flula, on Youtube yet?  I spent a good 25 minutes watching his videos and now everything I think has a German accent.

Google Flula and rock, paper, scissors.

Or Flula and Jennifer is a party pooper.

"Jennifer poops at parties?!"


But I digress.

People, you have just three days to donate to Relay For Life to find a cure for cancer!!

Oh, and to win one of these!


Click here and follow the directions to win one of two of these handmade, 100% merino wool necklaces from your's truly.  It's easy: after you click on the thing you go to a previous post, click on another link that takes you to my Relay page, donate some money, I'll scream "THANK YOU" all the way from upstate New York, then come back and leave a comment.

I guess you can leave the comment before you make the donation.  That would save us some time, wouldn't it?

Low entries so far, so there is a pret-ty good chance you're going to win.

And if I man say so, these necklaces are cool.

And, of course, cancer is really bad.

So go do your thing.

2 comments:

Erin said...

You are so talented. These are so pretty!

E said...

Done! I meant to before and then forgot so thanks for the reminder. :) Good luck walking!

P.S. Do I need to comment on the other post?